“FIRST ACTIONS TO DECARBONIZATION OF BUILDINGS IN THE HEALTH SECTOR: INVESTIGATION OF THEIR ENERGY PROFILE IN THE AREA OF CENTRAL AND WESTERN MACEDONIA IN GREECE”
In this study, pointing distinctive differences in the operation of two major hospitals in North Greece, creating thus totally different energy profiles, distinctive issues for further investigation have arisen as finding the main criteria while searching for the best location of a hospital, answering the dilemma between many versus to one hospital building and highlight the need to implement more energy recovery systems, more energy storage techniques and more Renewable Energy Sources systems in a way that hospital buildings may become energy autonomous and sustainable.
Christos P. Kostadimas
– PhD candidate, Democritus University of Thrace (DUTH), Xanthi, 2020. Improvement of the energy characteristics of Health Units towards zero energy buildings.
– Master in Environmental Infrastructure Design, Greek Open University (H.O.U.), 2013 (MSc) Thesis: Implementing energy savings at the domestic sector for the economic and environmental improvement towards zero energy buildings.
– Master in Business Administration, University of Macedonia (U.O.M.), Thessaloniki, 2001 (MBA) Thesis: Developing indicators to benchmark Sectors attractiveness of the Greek Economy.
– Diploma of Mechanical Engineer, Polytechnic School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 1992. Specialized in the Energy field.Thesis: Study of an Axial-Symmetrical thermal-flow field of a ring, vertical to a parallel flow.
2007 – today Head of the Technical Division, 3rd Regional Healthcare Authority,
2005 – 2007 Technical Division, Health Care Authority of Ionian Islands,
2003 – 2005 Technical Division, General Hospital of Corfu,
1998 – 2003 Regional Sales Manager, Atlas Copco S.A.,
1997 – 1998 Regional Sales Manager, TZANOS S.A.,
– Electricity principles and basic vehicle equipment, IEK ALFA
– Mechanical Design, IEK ALFA
– Introduction to Industrial Processes and Technology, IEK Thessaloniki 1
– Organization and Business Administration, IEK Epanomi
– Sales Promotion, IEK Epanomi
– Sales Techniques, IEK Epanomi
– Market Research, IEK Epanomi
– Public Relations and Communication, ΙΕΚ Thessaloniki 2
– Industrial Marketing, IEK Thessaloniki 1
– Organization and Business Administration, IEK Triandria
– Cooling Technology, IEK Thessaloniki 1,
– Design, construction and operation of central heating facilities, IEK Neapoli
– Fire studies, Fire Protection, IEK Neapoli
• Psychology of Personality, Athens University
• Developmental Economy Issues, Athens University
• Renewable energy sources, E.K.D.D.
• Energy Savings, E.K.D.D.
• Installation of Photovoltaic panels, Greek Technical Chamber
• Biomedicine technology, E.K.D.D.
• Information Technology, E.K.D.D.
• Project management, E.K.D.D.
• 4th ΙCEGE, (INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF SEISMIC MECHANICS)
• Seismic assessment, E.K.D.D.
• Quality management of Public Works, E.K.D.D.
• National Construction’s Procedures, E.K.D.D.
• Strategic Management of Technical Service Departments, E.K.D.D.
• International Conference: “clever hospitals”,
• Environmental Waste Management, E.K.D.D.
• Software Engineering & Telecommunications, CITY Liberal Studies
• Organizational behavior, University of Macedonia
• Consumer behavior, University of Macedonia
• Entrepreneurship, Dr Magnus Klofsten,
• Financial issues, National Management School
• Professional sales, National Management School
• Autocad, L.C.P.C.
Articles about central heating at Greek Technical Magazines